Minigame Blitz map is minigame map created for Minecraft version 1.12.2 which was made by Darkiep. This game consist of great 25 minigames in one arena. Some of the games are classics all known games such as Spleef, TNT Run to more unique like Swim Up, Chorus Collect and similar.
All 25 minigames are great, well designed and fun to play. Also, this map has it is own game gallery where you can find out more about all of this minigames.
Game works in multiplayer mode for two to eight players.
Game is recommended for 2-8 players
Notes about Minigame Blitz map
- Don’t try to run this minimap on other Minecraft versions, it may not work
- Set render distance to 16 or higer
- Game is made for multiplayer mode
- Number of players recommended: 2-8
Video of Minigame Blitz map
How to install Minimap Blitz map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and Open to LAN.
Notice: You can also start this game on minecraft server.
Download Minimap Blitz map
Notice: this is Minimap Blitz version 1.08
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
Please leave comment below if you don’t know how to start this multiplayer minigame or if you would like just to post anything about this lovely map.