Modern lights mod adds new modern types of light to your Minecraft. So, finally you can now simply add new modern lights to your freshly build modern house. Modern house requires properly decorated and lovely and modern lighting.
Modern house requires properly decorated and lovely and modern lighting
Features: Modern light v1.03 contains:
- Ground Light 01
- Ground Light 02
- Ceiling Light
- Vertical Neon Light Bottom
- Vertical Neon Light Middle
- Vertical Neon Light Top
- Verticals Neon Light Bottom
- Verticals Neon Light Middle
- Verticals Neon Light Top
- Wall Neon Light
- Ceiling Neon Light
- Suspended Neon Light
- Wall Light 01
- Wall Light 02
- Glass with Neons Light
V1.0.0 (Initial release)
2 Ground lights
1 Basic ceiling light
2 Vertical neon lights
1 Wall neon light
1 Ceiling neon light
1 Suspended neon light
Light blocks shades have been fixed (Lights are much more shining !)
Add 2 Wall lights
Add 1 Glass block with neons
How to install Modern Lights mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, manually create this folder.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is sucesfully installed.