MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by Mr_Crayfish is one of the most popular and favorite furniture mod in world of Minecraft. Why is that so? Simple reason. While other furniture mods adds only few furniture objects in the game, MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod is almost perfect and complete. With this mod you can build, equip and completely finish whole rooms in your house. For example fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms and bedrooms are now possible with ease.
Added objects are: table, chair, fridge, cabinet, couch, lamp, blind, curtains, bedsides cabinets, oven, hedge, bath, path, fence, electric fence, tap, mail box, TV, computer, printer, door bell, alarms, shower, shower head, bin, presents, toaster, grill, diving board, ceiling fan and a lot more and more. Why don’t you download this mod in the link below and explore yourself. Enjoy in this wonderful mod.
Screenshots of MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod
Preview of MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod
MrCrayfish is creating awesome mods, you can also check here very popular MrCrayfish’s Vehicle mod.
How to install MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod, version 5.8.0
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download mod here
Leave a comment below in a comment section.
Creator: Mr_Crayfish | Official link