MysticalLib mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is an API and Library mod that makes annoying and seemingly modding much easier. This library was created by a group of authors.
MysticalLib mod is a library that will make modding much easier
This is an API and Library that makes it easy to create mods. The hugely popular API and Library downloaded millions of times, so we assumed it was important for us to share it with you and publish it.
You can find here a list of things which this library brings:
- Convenience utilities for item and block registration.
- A structure definition system.
- World generation utilities to support random rotation and mirroring of structures, along
- with preventing chunk runaway.
- Tile Entity synchronization system.
- Tile Entity base code.
- Particle registry and a custom particle system.
- A custom visual effect rendering system for more freedom than particles allow.
- A generic effect registry and packet for synchronized, freeform visual effects.
- Serverside events for left or right clicking empty space.
- Baked model definitions for items and blocks of various types, avoiding almost all JSON.
- Base block classes for many block variants, including slants.
- A few miscellaneous general classes and utility functions.
How to install MysticalLib mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download MysticalLib mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v1.3.5 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you think this API is important and worth mentioning on our site. Write your opinion in the comments below.
Created/Owner: EpicSquid319 | Official link