National Flags map for Minecraft vestion 1.12.2 is educational map created by HeraldIcologist. What is special in this map? Nothing and everything. It’s not even game, all you can do is just to make a walk trough long hall of flags. More than 200 flags are on both sides of hall on walls with country table block name below. All flags are create as banners, so all flags are unfortunately not 100% accurate due to the limited customization in Minecraft game.
Anyway, HeraldIcologist made great work and this is one special and interesting idea for map. Please check below download link and make a walk for yourself through this National Flags hall. If you don’t recognize some national flag, please read country name below and get educated.
Screenshots of National Flags map
How to install National Flags map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and select National Flags map
5. Educate yourself in this National Flags hall and learn something new
Download National Flags map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to DOWNLOAD this map
Please leave the comments below in the comment section if you find which Country flag is still missing.
Creator: HeraldIcologist | Official link