NaturalRealism resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a natural, realistic, medieval and rustic pack created by SCtester. This texture pack will enable that your Minecraft world look more realistic, giving it a softer and more refined look. All this allows with a standard resolution of 16×16 pixels, so thanks to this game will remain responsive as it has been so far with default texture pack.
Medieval, rustic and realistic resource pack with standard 16×16 resolution
This is an ideal pack for all those who love and prefer the original default look of game, but would like to more perfection and to spice it a bit. For those who do not like sudden and expressive changes, but they just want minor changes. With NaturalRealism you will get light touch of medieval and rustic appearance. Check the screenshots and video below, and download this resource pack.
Screenshots of NaturalRealism resource pack
How to install NaturalRealism resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download NaturalRealism resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x
Creator/Owner: SCtester | Official link