Naturus 2 resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is one of the most popular and the most downloaded pack. It is created by Maximux12 and last update was 2 years ago. So, now it’s a time for better and more revolutionary Nature v2.0. The author of this pack has updated everything for the latest and current version of Minecraft 1.13.2 and that’s not all. He made some ground pack improvements, such as recreating textures and adding new and rich list of features.
The most popular and downloaded nature resource pack for Minecraft
Maybe at first look Naturus 2 looks like old Naturus 1. Yes, that’s true, they are based on the same idea but there is more, more work underground, behind the hood. The features of the new Naturus 2 are narrowed, but they are improved and better. The pack now does support some of the features that was previously only reserved for Shaders and Optifine mod. This advantages and features are shadows and moving plants, trees, leafs and similar. Please check the list below for full sets of features.
New Naturus 2 features
NATURUS 2.0 FEATURES:
– 3D models for all leaf types
– Animations for all leaf types
– Animations for grass
– Slightly slanted sun/moon
– Slightly improved snow particles
– Better water colors and contrast
– Realistic skybox (day/sunset/sunrise/night) [Optifine required]
– Realistic lighting (torches, lava, etc.)[Optifine required]
– Realistic shadows [Optifine required]
– Improved lighting in all dimensions (overworld/nether/end) [Optifine required]
Legay Naturus features
– Orange light for torches, lava, glowstone etc.
– Darker caves
– Blue moonlit nights
– Smoother tallgrass
– “Tall grass” on every block (like the better foliage mod)
– Orange birch leaves & sapling
– Bird chirping sounds in certain biomes
– Fire crackling sound
– Realistic thunder sound
– De-saturated cactus (not the nasty bright green of default)
– Diamond block made to match emerald block
– Removed pebbles from dirt/mycelium/podzol
– Round top/bottom of logs
– Round top/bottom of mushroom stem blocks
– Round bottom of cacti
– Realistic watermelon color
– Sandstone is smooth on all sides
– Darker water
– Realistic clouds
– Realistic ferns
– Slanted sun
– Slanted moon
– Realistic stick
– Realistic wooden tools
– Orange sunset
– Flowers & roots on lily pads
– Smoother slanted books in bookshelf
– Rounder cobblestone
– Smoother planks
– Each ore has a unique texture
– Realistic flowers
– Realistic mushrooms
– Rounder dots on red mushroom blocks
– Taller wheat
– Red nether portal
– Black obsidian
– Realistic leaves (WIP)
– Realistic waterfall sounds (WIP)
– Realisic rain (WIP)
Screenshots of Naturus 2 resource pack
How to install Naturus 2 resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Naturus 2 resource pack, version 2.0
For Minecraft 1.13.x
Share with us your opinion about this great resource pack in comments section below.
Creator: Maximux12 | Official link