Nellik’s GUI resource pack addon for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 is a masterpiece and great GUI created by scottkillen. This addon will improve your GUI appearance, so if you ever used any resource pack that had great textures but it’s GUI lacked, this GUI will changed totally and improve it.
Resource pack addon which improves any resource pack GUI
Many of resource packs out there doesn’t have stylized and sleek GUI. Some of them are to much stylized, some of them not enough and some of them are inconsistent. They looks like GUI is made for different resource packs nothing is aligned or even running out of the screen. This is the moment when Nellik’s GUI jumps in. Although if you don’t use or dont like any resource packs, this addon will help you to improve visual appearance of default vanilla GUI which in our opinion it’s kinda outdated and need some work.
Screenshots of Nellik’s GUI resource pack addon
How to install Nellik’s GUI resource pack addon
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Nellik’s GUI resource pack addon
Notice: Nellik’s GUI resource pack addon is just an addon to all resource packs, which only improves GUI appearance.
Show all versions
Show all versions here
What do you think about this GUI resource pack addon? Do you like it? Leave your comment below.
Creator: scottkillen | Official link