NetherEx mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a major reworking of the Nether that focuses on three major Ex core ideas. These major ideas are Expansion, Exploration and Experience. The mod was created by the LogicTechCorp team.
A mod that brings a new more complex, advanced and more fun to the Nether world
This mod will generate and add four new Nether biomes. Each has a specific purpose as well as a unique approach. Each of these biomes can be inhabited by ten new mobs, decorated with a total of 34 new blocks and filled with several new items that can be found, explored and discovered there.
In addition, this mod brings three new armor sets, new weapon kits and four new food items to help you to easier survive in the Nether. In addition, you will find new potions that will give you new ways to approach in combat. Then there is a new gem that you will also be able to trade with. These gems can be found in villages within Nether, which are guarded by faithful golems and run by greedy bosses.
All in all a great mod that brings a new better, more advanced and complex Nether world.
NetherEx has changed mod id from “nex” to “netherex”. NetherEx has also flattened all of its items and blocks. As a result, the previous biome/trade configs will be overwritten. If changes were made to previous configs, they need to be reapplied. If you don’t modify the previous biome/trade configs, this message can be ignored.
How to install NetherEx mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download NetherEx mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
This library is required for NetherEx to work:
LibraryEx for Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you enjoy living and exploring underground? Be sure to leave us your comment.
Created/Owner: LogicTechGroup | Official link