NiftyBlocks mod is mod created for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.5 by MarioFishy (mariofish04). With NiftyBlocks mod you get numerous and various addons in Minecraft which will improve experience in playing game. NiftyBlocks adds various goods, many different materials, checkered tiles, dozens of bricks and lamps, decorative elements, the gravitational levitator, nifty blocks and many, many more and more. This mod is constantly updating so from time to time you can found new blocks.
For exampple you can build soda machines, flags of various countries, nuclear waste barrels and completely new and different tree variants such as red oak, maple, and in swamps and jungles rubber trees.
Also using this mod you will find materials as copper, tin, aluminum ingots and plates.
Download this wonderful mod in link below under Download section, and start exploring and enjoy building with new staff.
Screenshots of NiftyBlocks mod
How to install Ender Compass mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed.
Download Ender Compass mod
If you have any questions about NiftyBlocks mod, just post comment below in the comment section.
Creator: MarioFishy (mariofish04) | Official link