Night Shift on Halloween Map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a horror and puzzle map that takes place during Halloween night. The map was created by EdgeMando.
Horror map where horrible events take place during the Halloween holiday
You are in the role of a night receptionist who is tasked with staying all night with the monitor of an office building on Halloween. When you have to take your tools, a completely unexpected and horrific event night has prepared for you. Halloween decorations come to life and start haunting you.
Are you afraid of ghosts? Will you be able to escape this nightmare and fearsome office building?
Night Shift on Halloween map is a horror map where you have to logically conclude and solve puzzles. The only thing that can scare you and scare you away is the unexpected and loud scary noises and jumpscares. The map is quite short, and the goal is clear and simple. Escape this building as soon as possible and find your way out.
Screenshot of Night Shift on Halloween map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Night Shift on Halloween map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like horror maps and you like this one leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): EdgeMando | Offical link to map