Nightbeat’s Find the Button map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a finding and parkour map created by NightBeat1001. Actually, this map has only one level with a parkour map, but anyway we can’t call this map only a find the button map. To be more precisely, this map contains 10 regular parkour levels, one parkour level and one crazy and big 2D dragon map.
Find the button parkour map with 12 levels, 1 parkour map and one 2D dragon map
The goal of this game is simple, find the button, click on it and you will open a door to next level. In each level you will find a chest with a trophy. In some levels you will need to find the trophy first, then after that you can search for the hidden button. Great about this map is that it should work in single and multiplayer mode. Also to get some help, you will have a hint book. Use this book only if you are really stuck on some levels. Scroll down, check the screenshots and if you like what you it download this map in download section below.
Screenshots of Nightbeat’s Find the Button map
Rules and notes for the Nightbeat’s Find the Button map
- Don’t cheat, unless you believe something is broken you don’t spawn in the right place
- Play only in Survival mode
- In every level you will find a chest with a trophy
- In some levels you will need to firstly find chest then after find the button
- Use hint book only if you are stuck
How to install Nightbeat’s Find the Button map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Nightbeat’s Find the Button map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Do you like find the buttons map? How do you like this one? Leave a comment below in the comments section.
Creators: NightBeat1001 | Offical link to map