Novena map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is an unusual and unique game made in craftsy. The author of this interesting map is GodLander.
A unique and interesting game made for itch.io and ported to Minecraft
The original author of this game is haraiva and you can check this game in original on the itch website here. The game comes with an interesting and very good music background and with look reminds us to old 80s games. It is certainly worth mentioning this map, which is made with Craftsy. Be sure to try this game and to experience something new and completely different for Minecraft.
The wonderful story wrapped in this game is truly captivating. The music background certainly raises and greatly improves the overall feel of this game. In the story, the ocean always gives in adn offers but never receives help, even when it is most needed. The main character, in which you are in the role, helps each to one another. Very simple game, wonderful music, in simple words a masterpiece.
A game that has received top reviews and you should definitely try it.
Screenshot of Novena map
Novena map: a bitsy poem on Youtube
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Novena map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you liked this game, be sure to leave a comment and your opinion in the comment section below.