Novigrad map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is one of the biggest and largest maps ever created for Minecraft game. Novigrad map was created by ElysiumFire team. For creating this map team needed 18 builders which worked about 6 months to finish this map. All about total 1.000 hours of dedicated work.
And this is not all, to create timelapse movie team needed 3 mobilized teams, 15 timelapse sessions (about 15 hours) in total 3 months.
Notes about map:
– map has more than 700 houses (all houses are different)
– 4 big churches
– 10 big and beautiful boats
– many estereggs (explore the map and try to find them, good luck)
Screenshots of Novigrad map
Timelapse video of Novigrad map
If one picture is worth of thousands words, then this timelapse is worth like one library. Video is astonishing and very well made. Relax, put in full screen and enjoy.
How to install Novigrad map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Novigrad map
5. Enjoy in this large lovely map
6. Notice: Try to find eastereggs which are hidden somewhere in the map
Download Novigrad map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to DOWNLOAD this map
Please leave the comments below if you have any question regarding this map, also you can leave tips and location if you succeed in finding eastereggs.
Creator: ElysiumFire | Official link