Obfuscate mod 1.12.2 and versions for 1.13.2 and 1.15.2 Minecraft is actually library for the for the MrCrayfish’s series of great and wondrefull mods.
The author of this library, add-on or mod, whatever you want to call it is MrCrayfish. He is the author of other famous Minecraft mods such as MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod, MrCrayfish’s Gun Mod and one of the most popular ones, MrCrayfish’s Vehicle mod.
Obfuscate MOD is a simple library which provide useful events, utilities and code
Obfuscate is a simple library that is still in development, until it reaches initial 1.0.0, that’s the authors goal for now. It is still a long way for persistent and valuable author of this library. Obfuscate provides useful events, utilities and additional code for mod developers. It was originally designed to be compatible with MrCrayfish’s mods, but is currently being oriented so that other developers can use it.
Implemented events in Obfuscate mod
Currently the events this library implement are:
- SetupAngles – Allows you to manipulate the player’s model angles without the need to worry about resetting them correctly (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Render – Allows you to override the player model, add additional rendering, or cancel it completely (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Held – Change the rendering of a held item when in third person (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Entity – Change the rendering of an item when it’s dropped on the ground (with Pre and Post sub events).
- Gui – Change the rendering of an item when it’s in an inventory (with Pre and Post sub events).
Screenshot of Obfuscate mod
How to install Obfuscate mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Obfuscate mod
For Minecraft 1.13.2 / 1.13.x
Download Obfuscate 0.3.0
For Minecraft 1.15.2
Download Obfuscate 0.4.3
Show all versions of Obfuscate library
Download/show all Obfuscate library versions here
If you like this Obfuscate mod 1.12.2 and for 1.13.2 Minecraft, please share your thoughts in comments section below.
Created/Owner: Mr_Crayfish | Official link