Odd One Out map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is logic and puzzle map created by CommandMC_. This map is inspired and has the same premise as map Which Doesn’t Belong by Trevor.
Map inspired by Which Doesn’t Belong map
The goal of this map is to choose which block, item or object is different form the others. When you decide and define which block could be it all you need to click on the button in the front of this object. If you succeed in choosing a good object the door will open but if you make a mistake you have to start from the beginning. At the beginning you choose between four objects, and later it will be even harder and you will have to decide on one among only three.
Rules for Odd One Out map
- Play in Adventure mode
- Do not cheat
- Enjoy in this logical and puzzle map and have fun
Screenshots of Odd One Out map
How to install Odd One Out map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Odd One Out map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Creator: CommandMC_ | Offical link to map