Odd sound out map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a very creative trivia map based on sound created by SnakeMasterEpic.
Clean your ears and figure it out which sound doesn’t belong
Welcome to the Odd Sound Out, the first map as far we know that’s trivia based on sound. Also, this map is based on Trevor’s trivia map Which Doesn’t Belong and also similar to Ode One Outg and Which Country doesn’t belong map.
In this map you will be given a set of sounds one of which doesn’t belong in group. You will have to figure out which one. The buttons on blue concrete will play the clicked sounds while the buttons on yellow concrete you need to select which sound you think doesn’t belong there. Don’pt forget to put and check your volume settings in options and max to 100% :).
Also, make sure you disable block sounds so that the buttons when clicked don’t make any disturbing sounds.
Clean your ears and prepare to play this fun and unique trivia game. Good luck.
Screenshots of Odd sound out map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Odd sound out map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): SnakeMasterEpic | Offical link to