Open Lower Grass resource pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4 and 1.15 is a texture pack that lowers the grass of each resource pack so that the terrain looks much nicer and smoother. This resource pack was made by UtauTori.
Resource package that makes the look of the terrain of each resource package more even, beautiful and sleeker.
Open Lower Grass resource pack was created for the reason that the author noticed that the often popular resource packages make grass lower. It is for this reason that the lower grass makes the landscapes in the game look better and more beautiful. They just look simpler and are more pleasing to the eye of the beholder. But there is one problem, not all resource packages have this lower grass option.
Therefore, the author decided to create a resource pack, which placed above your preferred tall grass resource pack, simply mow unwanted long grass.
This resource package works by reducing the original overlay and adding the above texture as a filter and then the result is exactly as desired. You can see the results best in the video attachment. The package will affect changes to normal grass, snow grass, path grass, mycelimum and podzoi.
The great thing is that it works with most mods as well and is freely usable in modpack.
Just a note, the versions are correct although Minecraft claims otherwise. Just force and apply resource pack in desired versions and it will work correctly as stated on the file versions.
Screenshots of Open Lower Grass resource pack
Youtube video presentation of Open Lower Grass resource pack
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Open Lower Grass resource pack
Show all versions >> Show all DOWNLOAD links
If you like this resource pack make sure to leave a comment below.
Creator/Owner: UtauTori | Official link