OptiFine mod 1.13.2, 1.12.2 is a Minecraft mod which optimizes game to gain better performances. So, it helps Minecraft to run better and faster, even look better with full support for high definition textures with many graphic configuration settings. It is a FPS booster and support Shaders and HD textures.
FPS boost, HD textures support, shaders support, dynamic lights, smooth lighting …
Optifine mod is a great choice for users with PC Minecraft installations which would like to run game more smoothly and without twitching and skipping frames trough gameplay. It’s a must have mod for players who likes to play Minecraft with better graphic and need features such as Shaders support, FPS boost, HD textures support, variable render distance, Antialiasing, Connected textures and many more.
Optifine HD news
Optifine HD 1.13.1, Long awaited performance, graphic and fps booster is finally here
Minecraft Optifine HD 1.13.1 is finally complete and out of beta/preview and ready for download. We have been waiting for a long time, by meaning if you’re checking every day as we do. In that case we can freely say that it seemed for us like we were waiting for the whole small eternity. Please do not misunderstand us, we’re just so excited and we’re writing rubbish text. Anyway. Optifine HD for Minecraft version 1.13.1 is out and you can test it. It was out today at 18. Oct 2018 and we are very happy. Did we already tell you that? The full name of this version is Minecraft OptiFine HD 1.13.1 U E3.
To download and grab all versions check down below.
How to install Optifine mod for Minecraft
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, manually create this folder.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed.
Notice: Be sure to remove old version from mods folder. For example, if there is a newer version of Optifine, such as C9 and you copied this new version in mod folder, remove older version C8 from the same folder.
How to install Optifine without Forge
Yes it is possible just to install Optfine without Forge.
1. Choose your version and download Optifine, links below in Download section
2. Click on downloaded file on your computer with right click mouse button
3. Start Optifine jar with your java launcher
4. Choose install and then normally start Minecraft and select your installed Minecraft Optifine version
Download OptiFine mod
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.13.1
OptiFine 1.13.1 HD U E3 2018-10-18
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1
Please leave comments below if you have any question about this mod.
Developer: sp614x | Official link to mod