P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a parkour map created by PixelPi. P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map is based on the very popular game Q.U.B.E. from 2011. which is a game that involves you being stuck inside a sterile environment, and you have to complete puzzles involving extruding coloring blocks in order to make progress.
Map based on game Q.U.B.E. from 2011
If you didn’t play Q.U.B.E. every, we recommend that you download and try it. Down below in video presentation we will add link to find out more about this awesome game.
This P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map is designed to be played only with one player, so you should only played like tgat. Another thins you should know is that this was made entirely by hand, so MCedit wasn’t used at all.
P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map starts with intro chat, so please wait and be prepared to start.
Rules for P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map
- Play with music volume at 0%
- Play in peaceful mode
- Set render distance to 11 or more
- Do not cheat
- Do not die, because you will be sent back to the start
- Enjoy in this parkour map and have fun
Screenshots of P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map
Video presentation of Q.U.B.E.
How to install P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Share your thought about P.A.R.K.O.U.R. map and Q.U.B.E. map. Have you every played Q.U.B.E. and how do you like this map? Leave a comment in the comments section below.
Creator: PixelPi | Offical link to map