Pam’s HarvestCraft mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a cosmetic, food and farming mod created by MatrexVigil. This mod brings a lot of food and vegetabels items to the vanilla food and enriches the food offer with more than 14 hundreds new items. After you install this mod you will not have to eat only pork meat anymore. There is a very high number of different items to eat using this mod. For example, we tried to enter in search string potato and you get exactly 29 different potato’s items. That’s a lot items, just for the potato.
Live and eat healthy and varied food, grow vegetables and fruits with Pamm’s HarvestCraft mod
What you get with Pam’s HarvestCraft mod
- 60 new crops
- 6 garden bushes, but be careful bushes spread fast like mushrooms after rain
- 36 fruits and/or item bearing trees
- 19 new fishes which you can catch with standard fishing rod
- simple beekeeping, such as candle blocks, wax blocks, honey blocks, wax as fuel etc…
- 1400+ new items and foods
Pam’s HarvestCraft is an growing mod which bring more news, updates and upgrades of items on daily basis. So, you can expect even more interesting items in near future.
This is very big, complex and comprehensive mod so you can’t know everything or something at least, if you don’t read and explore Pam’s HarvestCraft Wiki (click here)
Enjoy in this mod and click on download link below in download section. Start breeding today and harvest the fruits and vegetables.
Screenshots of Pam’s HarvestCraft mod
How to install Pam’s HarvestCraft mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Pam’s HarvestCraft mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download mod here
If you love harvesting please leave a comment below in comment section.
Creator: MatrexsVigil | Official link