Parkour 2D map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a great 2D like parkour map created by author Shadoweeq.
A fun and interesting 2D parkour map for all those parkour lovers
At the beginning of the map you start from the hills, then through the water yo go to the mountains and then into the mines. Finally, you are moving into the nether, then into the cave when you finally reach the end.
For those who love a good parkour Minecraftr maps do not miss this fun map that brings you so much excitement. When playing this map have in mind that the yellow blocks are spawnpoints, while the dead coral is left.
A lovely map, make sure you try it out and download it in the download section below. If you like it also please leave a comment below in the comment section.
And for the very end, this map has some hidden eastereggs, try to find them all.
Screenshots of Parkour 2D map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour 2D map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Shadoweeq | Offical link to