Parkour Island map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a large parkour map created by Team Blocksanity. This isn’t another usual short and small map, but it is a big map, the one whole beautiful and gorgeous island. We think you will need a couple of hours to finish this amazing parkour map. Let us know in comment section below how much time you spent to reach the volcano.
Big island multiplayer parkour map will certainly give you a lot of fun
It’s not only singleplayer map, but you can play it in multiplayer mode also. As you already know, more players more fun. Start of this map is at the bottom and you must go left thorough many different parkour challenges. It’s not hard to find your path, beacuse map is leading you towards the top. You must reach the very top of the island, and there is a mystery volcano. Just jump into the volcano and finish this lovely map.
Notes for Parkour Island map
- Play 1.13.1 version, otherwise it may not work properly
- Set your render distance higher than 12
- Play in peaceful mode
- Set volume up, there is something interesting to listen in game
- Don’t cheat and never give up
- Singleplayer and multiplayer support
- Keep in mind that water kills you upon touch
- Goal is to climb up to the top of the Parkour Island
- Once you are on the top fall into the volcano
Screenshots of Parkour Island map
How to install Parkour Island map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour Island map, version 1.1
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Creator: Team Blocksanity | Offical link to map