Parkour Line map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a special and kinda unique parkour map where all levels are in a line. The map was created by an author named Carapiou.
A special parkour map in which all levels are aligned on the line.
In this map you will find a plenty of parkour levels with many parkour elements. Levels are interesting, entertaining and enjoyable for playing and there are 10 of them in total. As is common in all parkour maps, each next level requires a bit more player skill and is more difficult than the previous level. The first five starting levels shouldn’t be any problem for many skillful players.
But at 6th level, there starts fun for the toughest, the most skilled and for the best parkour players overall. There are also magic blocks in those levels, so the fun is secured. Please do not rage too much and don’t be angry at playing this map. It’s just a game and map so have fun playing this map.
Screenshots of Parkour Line map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour Line map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
How do you like this approach to parkour map? Leave your comment below about this Parkour Line map.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Carapiou | Offical link to map