Parkour Minigames map for Minecraft 1.16.5 is a minigame set of six different games which will improve your Minecraft skills.
Parkour Minigames is a set of games that will smooth out your Minecraft movement skills while you will have a lot of fun.
Thanks to this map, you will improve your every game mode on Minecraft games. After playing for a few hours in these maps you will feel your progress when you play on various servers and compete with other competitors.
The map contains the following mini-games:
Block Cutch and Bridging Practice that will improve your techniques and skills for competition servers.
Parkour will improve your techniques and ability to move, as well as precision in movement and better control management.
Dropper is mostly designed just for fun but it tests your patience and concentration.
Spleef and TNT run are very fun and challenging multiplayer games that you will definitely want to share and play with your gaming friends.
Access to custom Ingame commands to teleport throughout the map.
Custom music system (not minecraft default musics).
Checkpoints in required minigames.
Custom resource pack with custom loading screen. (Note- Optifine required) Download the resource pack separately if it doesn’t work
You cannot change your gamemode into creative mode unless you have the permission. If you break the map then please ask for the permission on my Discord server or redownload the map.
Screenshots of Parkour Minigames map
Check this map showcase
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour Minigames map
For Minecraft 1.16.5 >> DOWNLOAD
If you liked this map, be sure to leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Venom8 | Offical link to map
i think your post is very nice and i will waiting your new post. good luck my friend!ax