Parkour Paradise 2 map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a new sequel of very successful and interesting map created by Hielke. Parkour Paradise 2 is back but with the new and better design and gameplay. The same what remains from the old version is the number of levels. There is again 100 lovely levels to finish but now each level is bigger. In size level is 15×15 blocks big, not 10×10 as before.
Better and bigger the new Parkour Paradise 2 map, 100 levels 15×15 blocks in size
Parkour Paradise 2 map is one of the biggest parkour adventure maps with 100 fresh and newly designed levels. First levels are easier to pass, but as you progress in the game levels will become more and more difficult. For the experienced player it will take hour to two to complete whole map, but if you are the novice parkour jumper you will maybe need a couple of hours, even days. So, fun is guaranteed, check screenshots and download this map in the download section below.
Spread your wings and fly in the new Parkour Paradise 2 map with a style.
Notes about Parkour Paradise 2 map
- 100 new freshe designed 15×15 blocks levels
- timer included to keep track of your time
- game achievements included
- beautiful surrounding
- single player and multiplayer support
- to enter the game you must fly, check, you have wings, just press SPACE when you’re dropping
Screenshots of Parkour Paradise 2 map
Video walktrough of Parkour Paradise 2 map
Video walk through and gameplay of Parkour Paradise 2. verlčy longy video almost 1,5 hour. Enjoy in video as in playing this map.
How to install Parkour Paradise 2 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour Paradise 2 map
For Minecraft 1.12.x
Click here to download this map
How do you like new sequel Parkour Paradise 2 map? Is it better than the first part? Please leave a comment in the comments section below.
Creators: Hielke | Offical link to map