Parkour Pyramid map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a wonderful adventure parkour map created by Hielke. Probably it is one of the biggest parkour maps created ever for Minecraft game. It is huge, lovely, fun, gorgeous and epic parkour adventure created of small levels located inside and outside of pyramid.
One of the biggest parkour maps ever created for Minecraft game
To finish this parkour map you will need hours and hours of gaming. Parkour pyramid map has in total 100 unique levels. Every level is based on some different theme, idea or has different approach. In short words, Parkour Pyramid is a real parkour masterpiece. On the beginning you will need to jump into the water and swim to the bottom of pyramid. Your goal is to reach the last level at the top. Every level is different so you will never feel bored playing this map.
If you like to play parkour maps this one you should not miss.
Screenshots of Parkour Pyramid map
Video presentation of Parkour pyramid map
Short, very well made parkour demo video of 1 minute in length. Watch and enjoy in this video.
How to install Parkour Pyramid map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour Pyramid map, version 1.0.3
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
How do you like this big pyramid parkour map? Please share with us in the comments below what did you like and what didn’t.
Creators: Hielke | Offical link to map