Parkour Super Stages map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a parkour adventure map with awesome and fun levels. The map was created by Llamas22.
A fun parkour map with a 15 adventures stages
Parkour Super Stages map where you are allowed to get angry, but please do not lose all nerves. The estimated time for passing this map is approximately for the most experienced and top-notch parkour masters around half an hour to 1.5 hours for “beginners”. You will come across checkpoints in this map, so you can breathe a sigh of relief if you thought that your precious jumps would be lost forever. Checkpoints are marked with gold pressure plates. In addition, a number of different effects await you.
Good to note and it can happen, if the weather gets worse start the command via chat /weather clear.
What more can be said about this map. 15 levels of fun and excitement await you. The game is made for version 1.14.4, play it in Adventure mode and enable command blocks.
Enjoy in this great parkour map.
Did you enjoy this folder? Do you like parkour maps? Write which parkour maps you would recommend us to describe or recommend players to play.
Screenshots of Parkour Super Stages map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Parkour Super Stages map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Llamas22 | Offical link to map