Persist Press Minecraft 1.14.4 is an adventure and puzzle map game where you have to click on the red button. The map was created by Edziic.
A fun and interesting press the button game map where you have to find and click on the red button
The concept of this map is very simple, but the game is not simple at all. It’s a puzzle and adventure map where you have to click a button, but it’s a little harder to grasp and understand how to play it. The goal of the game is to click on the final red button that takes you to the new level.
All you see on the map is either a hint or something else that will help or bring you closer to the desired, to the red button.
The map is lovely, minimalist and simply created and edited. Please make sure you have a loaded texture pack that comes with this map. This texture pack should be automatically installed and selected.
The rules of the game are simple. Play in adventure mode and do not cheat. When playing a game, keep in mind that it is possible to finish the game without visiting all the rooms or using all the tips.
We wish you good luck and enjoy in this fun adventure puzzle game.
Screenshots of Persist Press It map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Persist Press It map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
How do you like this awesome puzzle map? Please leave your comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Edziic | Offical link to map