PewDiePie’s World recreation map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a recreation or remake of the world of the well-known youtube character PewDiePie. The map was created by MaidenChinah.
A recreation of the famous map of one of the most famous youtubers of today, PewDiePie
This map was created based on the well known YouTube PewDiePie map and was made to the last details. How is the map made anyway? Very difficult, or very easy. Hard to imply because each part has to be copied, that is, copied from an existing map from watching and pausing PewDiePie videos. And easy, ahmm, because it is “just” copy cat.
This painstaking and truly amazing work was done superbly on the basis of videos posted by PewDiePie. This required a hell of a lot of patience, willpower and perseverance. All congratulations to the author of this map. From now on you can also play in the PewDiePie map and see at least for a moment what it is like to be in the skin of this popular youtuber.
Screenshots of PewDiePie’s World recreation map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download PewDiePie’s World recreation map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you like this map? Did you find something wrong? Please leave as a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): ewanhowell5195 | Offical link to map