PixaGraph resource pack for Minecraft 1.11.x-1.14.x is a RPG, traditional and medieval pack created by Amzahr. Immediately after announcement of this pack it has gained very positive impressions from the users and all those who tried this package.
The simple, medieval and RPG texture pack
PiXaGraph retains the basic and default look. It remains faithful to the original look of the Minecraft game, with the focus on the RPG details. Thanks to its simplicity this package will surely intrigue you and attract you to definitely try it out.
The faithful and skillful players will notice every little detail and changes that brings this very interesting package. This resource package use a standard and low default resolution of 16×16 pixels per texture and using it you will get the same FPS result as with vanilla texture pack.
Check the sctreenshots below and decide yourself, if you consider this pack is valuable for testing out, if you ask us, we will certainly recommend you to try it.
Screenshots of PixaGraph resource pack
How to install PixaGraph resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download PixaGraph resource pack
For Minecraft 1.11.x – 1.14.x
Creator/Owner: Amzahr | Official link