Placeable items mod allow player to place any items to decorate your home such as artist gallery, stable, granary and many many more. Items can be placed to table, floor, wall and similar with SHIFT + Right click on the mouse button. Bunch of items have lovely interactions which you get by clicking on it with right mouse button.
Changelog, what’s new
More updated models, more features!
Here is the full list of new features
- The bucket can now be placed at the bottom of blocks as well as on the top of blocks
- The cookie is now stackable, up to 4 cookies
- The lava bucket now emits light
- Updated models and textures
- Bucket (lava, milk and water)
- Carrot and golden carrots
- Carrot on a stick
Video, place your items like a boss
If you ever wanted to place more of the items in Minecraft this mod is for you. Check this video to see what all you can do with this mod. Enjoy.
How to install Placeable Items mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, manually create this folder.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is sucesfully installed.
Download Placeable items mod links
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.9.4 Download here
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Show all Minecraft versions of this mod
Please leave comment below, we will try to anwser you ASAP.