Planet Earth Survival map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is is one of the more interesting survival maps that we had a chance to review and play. It is created by CactusFlips. In one hand, this map it is kinda a unique, unusual and actually real small Minecraft planet.
A real small Minecraft planet in which you have to survive on your own
On this planet, you will find everything that exists also on the real big planet, such as trees and forests, rivers, seas and oceans, desert, ice, snow and mountains. The goal of this map is as usual on every other survival map, try to survive using everything you can find in this planet. When you start the game, you will find some useful basic items in a chest that will help you in your early stages of survival, from wooden pickaxe to food such as apples. At the start of the game you will see a small house so you will not have to build it yourself.
Take a look at the images below, evaluate how this fascinating planet looks like and try out this fun map and survive.
Screenshots of Planet Earth Survival map
How to install Planet Earth Survival map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Planet Earth Survival map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Creator: CactusFlipz | Offical link to map