Plants mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft game is a mod that adds all kinds of plants and flowers to the game and it is created by Shadows_of_fire.
Beautify the Minecraft world with a various new plants and flowers and gain the secrets and powers that conceal some plants
If you want to embellish your Minecraft world with lots of plants and flowers and add some vibrant color in the rough green world, this mod is an excellent choice. If you are just looking for some magical flowers or their secret powers this mod will also allow you to discover it.
Plants mod adds hundreds of new plants, flowers such as Old Excalibur, Magical Brewing Cauldron, and a bunch of others. If you like or use mods like Botania, this mod will certainly delight you and endear you.
Check out the screenshots below and scroll down to grab this mod.
Screenshots of Plants mod mod
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Plants mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD mod here
Placebo API / mod
You will also need this Placebo API to make this mod works, download this mod also and place it to the mods folder.
DOWNLOAD mod here
Please leave a comment what do you think about this lovely mod.
Created/Owner: Shadows_of_Fire | Official link