Platforms map is minimap game, Person vs Person map (PvP) map for Minecraft 1.12 created by SuperSette. This is multiplayer game and it won’t work other ways. To win in this minigame you need to get 6 points. Who is first by collecting 6 points is a winner. When you start game you’re located in arena. Minimap gas many platforms, decorated with items such mushroom trees, trees roots which you can use to find better path.
This game can be played with for different power-ups, here they are: Levitation Arrow, Enderpearl, Slowball or Speed Feather. To get first point you must go to the middle platform which is colored in white color. After that you will be assigned to another random color of platform where you must to go. Possible colors are red, blue, purple or green. All that colors are placed in corners of the arena.
Lovely PvP minigame for up to 6 players
Whenever you fall you will be re-spawned on a random normal platform and get 5 seconds of disability. When you start game you can choose in which team you will play, Red team or Blue Team, and FFA (Free for All).
Notes about Platforms map
- Two or more players are required to play this minigame (you can’t start this game if you’re singleplayer
- Don’t cheat in this game
- Set render distance to 12 or more
- Multiplayer map
- In Platforms, goal is to score six points
- You can collect powerups such as Levitation Arrows, Enderpearls, Slowballs or Speed Feathers
- To gain points, all players must hop to their assigned platform. These platforms are in the four corners of the arena
- Run to the middle platform to find out your next platforms to get points
Screenshots of Platforms map
How to install Platforms map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft, choose Singleplayer, open game to LAN and start playing Platofrms
5. Call your friends to connect to your LAN game
Download Platforms map
For Minecraft 1.12
Click here to DOWNLOAD this map
Please leave comment below if you have any question regarding this great minimap game.
Creator: SuperSette | Official link