PopularMMOs Find the Button map is created for Minecraft version 1.13 by EagleWings1124. The task are simple, find a button in each level and you will be teleported to next level. Maybe good to mention is that this is firstly created map by this author so don’t be to offensive and aggressive if you find some bugs. The map is based on PopularMMOs and it does have 10 nice levels placed in small rooms.
Please check our screenshots below and video and decide if you would like to try this map.
Fun to play Find The Button map, in total 10 levels
Levels of PopularMMOs Find the Button map
Level 1. Pat, parkour up the back of Pat’s head
Level 2. Jen, go inside Jen’s head, and check one of the holes in the back.
Level 3. Cloud, Parkour up to the cloud that Clous is standing on, then go to his butt.
Level 4. Candyland, climb up the back of the ice cream cone, then parkour on top of the cake.
Level 5. Epic House, climb up tgo the bedroom and check under the desk.
Level 6. Oh my god is that a Pirate ship?!!, go into the water and click the buttons on the side of the ship
Level 7. Dinners ready! Parkour onto the cookie chest, onto the fence, then onto the chocolate chips. You should be able to get to the top of one of the cookies.
Level 8. Pufferfish, Check behind trhe door of the blue house.
Level 9. McDonald’s Flick the level of the redstone lamp in the bathroom, and you’ll get teleported into the kitchen
Level 10, Youtube, climb up the ladder, then jump off and bounce into the play button.
Notes for PopularMMOs Find the Button map
- Play in adventure mode
- Set peaceful mode
- Try not to cheat, cheat only when you think it is necessary
Screenshots of PopularMMO Find the Button map
Video of PopularMMOs Find The Button map
How to install PopularMMOs Find The Button map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose PopularMMOs Find The Button map
Download PopularMMOs Find the Button map
For Minecraft 1.13
Click here to download this map
Please leave comments if you like this map.
Creator: EagleWings1124 | Offical link to map