Prime resource pack for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a traditional and faithful pack that tries to improve ugly textures. This resource pack is made by grammarhero.
A simple and nice resource pack that remains true to the original look
The Prime resource pack is a texture pack that remains faithful to the original look of the Minecraft game, but wants to change, enhance and beautify all ugly textures. So his goal is simple, to remove all the textures that he thinks are inadequate and do not deserve to be in the original game. The author of this package is very revealing, nice and critical and only wants Minecraft to look exactly the way it deserves, and how deserves a so popular game.
The basic goals and wishes of the Prime resource package are to have a richer and more serious look, easier to recognize blocks with more realities. The appearance of the Minecraft must be consistent, recognizable, smooth and pleasing to the eyes.
How to install resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Prime resource pack for Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Creator/Owner: grammarhero | Official link