Prison of the Monster map is an adventure map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by Norvieta. The story of this game goes like this. You are behind the bars in the empty prison with the monster that is very dangerous. This beast will kill anyone who approach to him. One and the only way to get out, to escape from prison is to killing this monster. To find way out you don’t have to get keys but to find four mysterious stones to open your gates.
Even before fighting with the monster, you have to prove your skills on some other obstacles.
If you like this introduction, download this adventure map in the link below and enjoy this scary game.
To pass this whole map all you need is to have parkour skills, pace, patience, logic and skillw to bow and to use sword or any other weapon you collect. Also it will be good to have superhero power to see in dark, to survive alone, and one biggest thing is to learn from your own mistakes.
Map is created by 12 year old boy who wanted to show his amazing work to the world. To create this map it took the creator almost 6 months.
Detailed information about the three checkpoints at the Hints.
- Play this game in Minecraft version 1.12.2, playing in other version may not work properly
- Set Render Distance to 6 chunks or more
- Because of dark scenes you should put your Brightness in Video settings to maximum.
- No mods required
- Music & Sounds: Master, Noteblocks, Blocks, Hostile, Ambient at 100%, others optional
- Chat settings: Chat shown, Colors on, Opacity at 100%
- Particles: All
How to install Prison of the Monster map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Prison of the Monster map
5. Enjoy in this adventure, puzzle and escape game
Download Prison of the Monster map
Please leave comment or question below in comment section about this map.
Creator: Norvieta | Offical link to map