Progressive Bosses mod for Minecraft 1.14.3 and 1.12.2 is a mobs, adventure and RPG mod that makes Wither and Ender Dragon more aggressive as more as you kill. This mod was created by InsaneGames_.
A mod that makes Wither and Ender Dragon more harder as you kill more and more
Progressive Bosses is compatible with singleplayer mode as well as multiplayer mode and takes over all the players statistics. If you enter the options of this mod, you will find that it is fully configurable and you can set all the options you want. For both, Wither and Ender Dragon.
How this mod works at all? Every time you kill some Wither or Dragon, when he spawns back his difficulty level will be increased. When you play in multiplayer mode, all the players stats will be calculated together and the average will be taken and the new more harder and difficult Dragon or Wither will be spawned.
The commands you can use in this mode are:
Scroll down to download this awesome mod, have fun.
How to install Progressive Bosses mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Progressive Bosses mod
Show all versions >> DOWNLOAD
Enjoy in this mod and be sure to leave a comment below.
Created/Owner: InasaneGames_ | Official link