PUBGMC mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod based on popular PUBG game created by Toma1o6. The primary goal of this mod is to be used more like modpack addon, so you are free to use this mod to make your survival world better place.
To play on Forge server it is good to turn off custom player inventory on both sides, client and server in config file.
PUBGMC mod brings some items from very popular PUBG game
Main features of PUBGMC mod
- weapons, grenades, loot generator blocks
- new healing methods wihout using potions (energy drinks, painkillers, adrenaline syringes, bandages, first aid kits and medkits)
- inventory limit – to get even more slots you must to wear backpack
Coming soon in a new version
- Night vision
- Ghillie suit overlay over player armor
- Guns and attachments for them
- Structure generation
- Customization of play zone
- Better item pickup system
Screenshots of PUBGMC mod
How to install PUBGMC mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download PUBGMC mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v2.1.0
Download mod here
What do you think about this mod? Post your comment below.
Created: Toma1o6 | Official link