Quark mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a cosmetic and fully modular mod with an emphasis on enhancing gameplay and experience in vanilla game. The mod is made by Vazkii_.
Amazing mod that is fully modular and configurable with which you can enhance Minecraft experience and gameplay
A very interesting, popular and fun mode that takes the gameplay and experience of the game to a higher level. All options in this mod are adjustable, can be switched on and off. Therefore, if you do not like something that comes with this mod, you can easily switch off option.
To learn all about this mod, we recommend that you visit the author’s website which you can find at the end of this post, below. There you will find out all the details and everything that might interest you about this amazing mod.
Note, for this mod to work you need to have AutoRegLib library modeinstalled, at least as far as newer versions of Quark mod are concerned. Links of this library is below in Download section.
When you enter in game with Quark mod installed this first load message will appear.
“Welcome to Quark! Quark has a lot of features, so check the Quark website for a quick primer. Every feature can be turned off, so feel free to hit teh Configure Quark button to disable features you don’t like.
In the Configuration menu you can use the Import Config button to import a list of disabled feautres from the quark website.
If you are going to play on a Vanilla server, or a modded server that doesn’t have Quark installed you need to disable every module except fot Client, or you will find incompatibilities and/or crashes. If you’re playing on a server with Quark, don’t disable anything outside Client.”
How to install Quark mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Quark mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
AutoRegLib library mod is required
AutoRegLib library mod >> DOWNLOAD
Leave a few comments below in the comments on how you were impressed by this mod.
Created/Owner: Vazkii_ | Official link