Radiant Pixels resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.3/1.12.2 is an animated, traditional, modern and vibrant pack created by Aurum_32.
Stylish, lively and full color pack that remains faithful to the traditional Minecraft look
The Radiant Pixels resource pack is a 16×16 pixel package that has been with us in Minecraft World since 2016. Although the development of this package started a year earlier in 2015, but it was ready year later. It was fully completed by the end of 2016, and today we see a new update and support for the latest available version of Minecraft 1.14.3.
What can we say about this beautiful and modern package. Even though it comes in a low and default resolution of 16×16 pixels, the package will surely fascinate you with its beautiful and vibrant colors. Simple, beautiful and very pleasant to the eye. We believe that most players who like the default look of Minecraft game will especially like this resource pack. Very simple and minimalistic, it will be a package that you install, like and you do not have to change it for a while.
The design of GUI is excellent and all the letters are in high definition, with HD font. Optifine HD mod support makes this package to look even better and more amazing.
To make this mod work properly, be sure to pay attention to the following things below.
Graphics (and leaves if using OptiFine HD) must be set to Fancy, otherwise they will be broken.
Make sure you have these settings in Video Settings and Quality Settings:
Clear Water: ON
Better Grass: Fancy
Custom Fonts: ON
Swamp Colors: ON
Connected Textures: Fancy
Custom Sky: ON
Better Snow: ON
Custom Colors: ON
Smooth Biomes: ON
Custom Items: ON
If you like Radiant Pixels resource pack be sure to leave a comment below in the comment section.
Screenshots of Radiant Pixels resource pack
How to install
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Radiant Pixels resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.3
Download Resource pack here
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download Resource pack here
Show all versions
Click here to show all versions
Creator/Owner: Aurum_32 | Official link