Raiders mod adds a new mobs with new and different classes included with a progression difficulty system. Raiders looks like usual Minecraft players in your game. Skins are added using the config files with a players name. You will get a few default raider skins and you will have to add the rest. It supports Twitch sub whitelist. Raiders get progressively harder ever x amount of days as set in configs. There are currently 6 classes of raiders: Normal, Brutes, Tweaker, Screamer(Witch), and Rangers. Each have their own abilities and are bent on finding you. There is a simple faction based system. Time to time friendly raiders will spawn to help you out. Raiders can be highly customized, and is suggested that you set it up as default settings aren’t tweaked to your pack. This mod was created for Invasion modpack, but can easily fit into any pack. This mod can be paired with Epic Siege mod for more difficulty, As raiders uses ESM API.
**Configs have partially been setup for the Invasion Modpack, and require you to do most of the settings for your self if you want to use it. Later versions will be updated to be more stand alone.
Raiders mod adds a new mobs with new and different classes included with a progression difficulty system. Raiders looks like usual Minecraft players in your game. Skins are added using the config files with a players name.
Raiders: Are your normal mobs.
Archers: Much like vanilla skeleton.
Brutes: Bigger, Slower, and Hits hard.
Tweakers: These guys, care nothing for their own safety and run at you full speed. They have a specific scream.
Pyromaniacs: Pyro’s carry flint and steel and actively look for things to burn. Even you.
Screamers: This is a very hard spell casting class. You will always tell when you get close to screamers, as they create a fog and have a audio cue.
Droppers: Friendly Raiders that will drop in from the sky. (Currently if Laser Creepers Riding Dinobots is installed they will drop with laser rifles.)
Child Mobs: Much like your vanilla zombies.
Steals from any usable inventory
Can use doors
Mercenary Comm: A Device used to spawn in Friendly Raiders to fight for you. It will spawn 3-7 DropPods from the sky carrying advance Dropper Class.
Serum-B: Brutes were created from Substance S7-SBR3342, Also known as Serum-B. Although the substance they drop isn’t as pure. With great reward, can come great risk.
How to install Raiders Mod for Minecraft
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, manually create this folder.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed.