Resident Evil 2 map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a horror and adventure sequel of Resident Evil 1 map. The story of this map is resumed from the story of the first sequel so we recommend that you firstly download and try Resident Evil 1 which you can find here.
Screenshots of Resident evil 2 map
A bizarre accident occurred in the US suburb called Raccoon City. It was only later discovered that it was a very dangerous virus called T-virus. The aforementioned mutagenic poisonous virus has been developed by the Umbrella International Corporation and the Racoon Police special department S.T.A.R.S. initiated a ruthless investigation. Thanks to the Special Police, this case is closed and resolved, but the expelling of the Umbrella Corporation are far from being finish or completed. If you like this story scroll down and download this map in the Download section below. Download, instal, play and enjoy in the map.
How to install Resident evil 2 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Resident evil 2 map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
How do you like Resident evil maps? Are you impatiently looking forward for part 3? Leave a comment in the comments section below.
Creator: Nezogg | Offical link to map