Resident Evil 3 map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a new horror map, third in series. If you have played the first two parts then you shouldn’t definitely miss this excellent third part. This map is also created by the same author, Nezogg.
A third sequel of Resident evil horror map
The story of Resident Evil 3 goes like this. Everything started on a beautiful and common day in September. Everyday and normal day in Racoon City, a city controlled by the Umbrella corporation. No one dares to contradict or oppose them and that’s the reason they will lead them to the very edge, until destruction. This will bring great and fatal consequences.
If at least they had the courage to contradict Umbrella corporation. It is probably true that when a wheel of justice begins to turn, then nothing can stop them anymore. Absolutely nothing. This is the last opportunity of Racoon City to be saved, probably the last to survive. This is our opportunity to escape.
Screenshots of Resident evil 2 map
How to install Resident evil 3 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Resident evil 3 map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
How do you like this third part of Resident Evil series? Please leave your comment in the comments section below.
Creator: Nezogg | Offical link to map