Ring of Parkour map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a parkour map with 16 levels placed in small boxes. Map is created by Shinyz.
16 small parkour stages placed in the ring
This map has been created like a large square and all levels are placed in the ring. In the middle it is thee lobby and there are 16 small and fun parkour themed levels that you have to pass.
The weight of the map is depending on your parkour skills. Basically, this map is certainly not for beginners, because you will rage to much if you didn’t use to play parkour types of maps.
The map is simply developed and it is very interesting. For skilled parkour players, this map will be very fun to play, like a walk through the park. On other side, beginners will need more than than 30 minutes to pass only one single level. Leave a comment in the comments section below of your best time of any level.
All in all, we wish you luck, great fun. Download this map in the link below and leave comments.
Screenshots of Ring of Parkour map
How to install Ring of Parkour map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Ring of Parkour map
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator: Shyniz | Offical link to map