RLCraft mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod, actually is a Minecraft modpack consisting of total 120 separate mods.
A whole new experience of playing Minecraft games with an incredible 120 mods built in
All of these mods are combined into one big modular package that makes up the amazing experience of playing and exploring the Minecraft fantasy world.
Modpack is a really great choice for every true and loyal Minecraft fan who is still running on one of the most popular versions of 1.12.2.
Playing with this modpack you will find and discover castles, dragons, dark and deep unexplored caves, various skill systems and a whole new crafting systems. But that’s not all. Most of the mechanics on traditional Minecraft have been modified and you’ll get an impression as if you’re playing the same but at the same time brand new game.
RLCraft mod video for beginers
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
To install this mod is quite complex than that, so be prepared:
FORGE: The latest version of Forge for 1.12.2 should work, but in the case it breaks an older mod in this modpack, the version I have currently packaged with the modpack is forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19938-universal.jar
PARAMETERS: From what I was able to test, the default 1GB of RAM that is allocated won’t be enough. Recommend allocating 3 to 4GB’s of RAM. You can do this by going to Launch Options, enabling JVM Arguments, and changing “-Xmx1G” to “-Xmx4G”. My JVM Arguments looks like this:
-Xmx4G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
FILES: (For manual install using the server pack only, which can also be used for client as well) Make sure there is nothing in your Mods or Config folders, then copy the folders over from this modpack into your Minecraft directory.
OPTIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS: I’d personally recommend the use of Optifine (USE E3 ONLY, F4 IS BROKEN AND WILL CRASH) (https://optifine.net/adloadx?f=OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_E3.jar) (make sure for 1.12.2) and some shaders if your system can handle them to bring out the best with this modpack and Minecraft, and also the Chroma Hills resourcepack which I used for building this modpack and can be found here: http://www.chromahills.com/
OPTIFINE WARNING: You MUST disable “Fast Render” or you will get the black screen bug when certain effects try to activate, also make sure you have at least “internal shaders” on in the shader settings, anything is fine, just not “none”.
Download RLCraft mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Show all RLCraft mod files (modpack, server, config) >> DOWNLOAD
If you like this modpack be sure to leave us a comment or question below.
Created/Owner: Shivaxi | Official link