Rodrigos Pack for Minecraft 1.13 is must to download, try and to have 8×8 resource pack created by Rodrigo_AI_. After installing of this 8×8 resource pack you will be return back to the roots of gaming. It reminds us a little bit on Super Mario, so it’s kinda Nintendo like resource pack. In short words, this is simple, cartoon like resource pack with radiant colors. One of the simplest and cleanest texture pack we have ever seen. All textures are tested by author in different occasions so everything runs smoothly and without visual artifacts of any problems. The textures are based on original vanilla set of colors but much brighter and colorful. Also, all details are removed to get more simplistic, cartoon and clean look.
If you like simple look and gameplay and you need a more speed in Minecraft (more fps) this is texture pack for you.
Download Rodrigos pack in the link below and enjoy in Minecraft game with look of 80s ;).
Back to the roots, awesome 8×8 resource pack for Minecraft
Screenshots of Rodrigos pack
Video of Rodrigos pack
How to install Rodrigos pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Rodrigos pack
For Minecraft 1.13
Download Resource pack here
Creator: Rodrigo_AI_ | Official link