Roots mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod about the secrets of the magic of the world where the Fey world has blessed our world. The mod was created by a group of authors.
A mod that uncovers new secrets of magic and live in harmony with nature
In the mysteries of magic, our Minecraft world will be blessed with various things and living beings and plants that will bring their magic and magical energy. This will allow advanced and skilled players to become a master of the druidic arts.
One of the most basic ingredients is a plant with its humble wild root which can be found in tufts of long grasses. To start your Roots adventure you have to break the grass and search of a wild roots.
Once you are able to find it, plant it in a fertile soil also with other herbs you have discovered and found along the way in your adventure.
Being a druid is an honorable thing, a druid lives in harmony and in peace with nature and the laws of nature.
We definitely recommend that you use JEI mod to help you learn all about this Roots mod and how things can be done. In addition, you can learn how to obtain animal products without harming them.
Enjoy in this lovely, wonderful and magical mod and live in harmony with nature and the environment.
Also, as new item you will get the book The Druidic Arts 3rd Editions. On first page it is written. The art of druidism takes many forms. This book is a compilation of all known information on the different ways the natural world can be interacted with, and how to come to a mutually beneficial realtionship with it.
How to install Roots mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Roots mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v3.0.12 >> DOWNLOAD
This libraries and mods are required for Roots mod to work, so download all of them and place them into mods folder.
Mystic World mod v1.4.3 for Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Mystical Library v1.3.6 for Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Patchouli mod v1.0.20 for Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like magic, be sure to leave us your opinion on this mod in the comments below.
Created/Owner: EpicSquid319 | Official link