Ruby Caverns map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is an adventure map created by Dieuwt. It is a Minecraft Dungeon Crawler map, very hard to play and hard to finish. The main goal of this game is to go down, down as far as possible. On your way down you will meet a lot of enemies, bosses, some friendly mobs and some unfriendly faces. Also there will be great items to find and pick up which will make your path much easier.
The great thing about this map that it actually support singleplayer and multiplayer mod. So, you can play on your own or with your friends, up to 3 players maximum.
Underground dungeon adventure for up to 3 players
Before you start the game you can select between three characters. Choose wisely and select your preferred character.
The Mage is tricky to use. He has good abilities but when used incorrectly they are useless. Focused on range. It has Advanced Magic, Airborne, Wand of Impact and Wall Shift.
The Warrior is excellent choice for beginners. Very strong in early game but less useful in the late game. Focused on melee. It has Strong Wields, Power Picks, Health Flask and Layered Plate.
The Thief gets powerful late game but is har to take off and start with this character in very beginning of the game. His Spell lets him move faster. Focused on treasure. Has Gold Digger, Persistent, Amulet and Shady Spell.
The dungeons consist out of a random maze, with monsters and traps so you will need to get you some gear. Get your basic items, swords, armors, pickaxe and your fighting dungeon adventure can begin. But be sure to have at least armor sword, because monster spawner will be all around you. So, better watch out and fight the zombies off.
If you and your friends are ready, your biggest dungeon adventure can begin. Scroll down and download this awesome map in download section below.
Screenshots of Ruby Caverns map
How to install Ruby Caverns map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Ruby Caverns map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Creator: Dieuwt | Offical link to map